This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager.
You can now use a password to secure your files and folders. If you have a fingerprint sensor on your device, you can use it to open encrypted files without the password being provided. The same applies to cloud computing, which can now also be accessed using the fingerprint.
– Development of products!
– Two different window panels
– Rich configuration options: sets of icons, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels.
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB / CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer – Extensibility: more functionality available in different plugins in Google Play – Indexed search finds your files in a few seconds – Detailed directory details with memory consumption statistics – Batch rename: switch several file names at once using regular expressions and variables
– Hide unused files, FTP server (plugin), bookmarks, support for Chromecast, the media client
Looking for a sleek, modern look and many features for a strong file explorer? Good to see you right here!
Solid Explorer is the best-looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
This is the only fully featured file manager that can be found in the Play Store with Material Design. Options for customization, such as colors, color schemes, and icon sets. The software can be freely adjusted to suit your taste. Browsing a dual-panel folder with drag and drop improves the performance considerably.
Solid Explorer is a fantastic cloud file manager as it includes broad cloud storage services including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, and Owncloud. You can also link this file manager to your Windows PC and many other .remote servers working with FTP, SFTP, and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract the most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR, and 7ZIP.
Maybe you’re sick of root explorer apps that look ugly? This director of files will meet your needs. It features a root explorer capable of changing the file properties of the system level. As read / write, you don’t need to remember mounting file systems. Strong Explorer will automatically do this for you.
For displaying your news, Solid Explorer is also a great file manager. It can allow for easy and quick access to your images, videos, and music in one place. It has an image viewer and a music player built-in. You can even play remote content on your Mac, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive, for example.
Simply try it! You’re not going to be disappointed.