Manchester United’s 2019/2020 kit for Dream League Soccer 2020 (DLS20) features a bold and iconic design. The home kit is primarily red with white and black accents, paying homage to the team’s traditional colors and identity. The away kit is mostly white with black and red accents, creating a sleek and modern look.
The home jersey features a red base with white and black trim on the collar and sleeves. The Manchester United crest is prominently displayed on the chest, along with the club’s sponsor, Chevrolet, emblazoned across the front. The away jersey features a white base with black and red trim on the collar and sleeves. The crest and sponsor are also prominently displayed on this kit.
Both kits are made of high-quality, lightweight and breathable materials, ensuring maximum comfort for players during matches. The design of the kits also incorporates advanced moisture-wicking technology, which helps to keep players dry and cool on the field.
The release of Manchester United’s 2019/2020 kits for DLS20 have been well-received by fans of the club and the game. The kits are an excellent representation of the team’s iconic identity and are sure to be popular among players and fans alike.
Overall, Manchester United’s 2019/2020 kits for DLS20 are a great addition to the game and are sure to add more excitement and realism to the experience of playing as one of the most famous football team in the world.
To download a kit for your team in Dream League Soccer, you can follow these steps:
- Open Dream League Soccer on your device.
- Go to the “My Club” menu.
- Select “Customize Team” from the options.
- Select “Edit Kit” or “Edit Logo” to change the team’s kit or logo.
- A menu will appear with the option to “Download” a kit or logo.
- Once you select “Download”, you will be prompted to enter a URL. This is where you will enter the URL of the kit or logo you wish to download.
- After entering the URL, press “Go”.
- Once the kit is downloaded, you can select it to be used as your team’s kit.
- You can repeat the process for logo or another kit if you want.
- Once you’ve selected your desired kit and logo, press “Save” to confirm your changes.
Note that you can find kit URL from various online sources such as forums, social media or websites that share the kits URLs of different teams. Also, Make sure the URL you are using is working and safe to use, and the kit is compatible with the version of the game you are playing.